unsolved Plasma Lead IN / Out when not supported by GRBL cutter compensation

scrooge

Aktiver Benutzer
Landesflagge
Hello I saw a good idea about lead in / out when cutter compensation was not supported by machine ; I run GRBL on plasma machine, works good , but I have trouble with the lead in / out , I saw Chrisitan started a hack with the lead in / out, how did this go ? can I kindest check the code / hack ? ??

He wrote: "My particular interest is in code suitable for a plasma cnc to eat, specifically the linuxcnc plasmac component. So I'll tinker away on the lead-in/out, see where I get to and then perhaps move on to adding new layer "tags" to support auto recognition of outside and inside cuts so correct cut direct and compensation can be applied. Assuming something similar is not already in place."

image001.png

Hi scrooge,

The lead in move is implemented in the code already for correction done by machine. For correction performed by dxf2gcode it is not. For the positions in code where you can find them, refer to this the other thread:
unsolved - dxf2gcode - plasma

There you will find the positions in code. Please check and if your interested in improving it, i will try my best to support you in doing so ....

I would start in separating things into different functions to make it a bit better readable first, but thats only my opinion ;)

regards
Christian

Benutzer welche diesen Thread betrachten (Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1)

Wer hat diesen Thread gelesen

Zurück
Oben